Sunday, May 6, 2012

Last Breath by Rachel Caine!


Yes, I know what you are thinking.  Last Breath, you are way behind girl.  LOL.   Yes I am behind and I do have a reason why.  When I read Bite Club, I was amazed by the changes and growth in the charters.  The plot just keeps building, with twist and turns that you never see coming.  Something big is on the horizon.   So with that I wanted to wait to read Last Breath until I could have Black Dawn in my hands to read.

 
Last Breath by Rachel Caine

I am really going to try to do this, by not giving any spoilers (I may not have been the only one to wait to read it). 
 
I feel that Last Breath is a big changing point in the Morganville series.   The twists and turns of this book were unexpected and had me on the edge of my seat, with the turn of every page.  

As we know Michael and Eve are engaged, and that has put the people and vamps of Morganville in an uproar. Some for it, a lot against  a vamp/human marriage.  But that is just the start of this journey.   Vampires start disappearing and we know Bishop is not to blame.  Something strange is going on and it even has the vamps running.
I don’t even know what to say about Claire without giving away anything. BIG, Big things happen to Claire that I hope we don’t see again.

The relationship between Michael and Eve, Shane and Claire will be tested to the fullest capacity in this installment. Rachel lets the reader know exactly what these characters mean to each other and where they each stand.

The best part is that we get many different POV in this installment. Not only Claire and Shane, but, Eve, Michael and even Amelie!

I cannot give this book any higher praise. 5 out of 5 stars!!
I do not know if the review is much of a help, But It’s by far the best book in the series.

Deana 

No comments:

Post a Comment