Thursday, April 19, 2012

Night Veil Review


Night Veil by Yasmine Galenorn


When I finished read Night Myst, I was left with many questions I wanted answers to.   Like many others I did not want to wait to read Night Veil.  I learned something’s I wanted to know.  In the true fashion of a good book in a series Night Veil left me with new questions that I want answers to.

In my opinion Night Veil is a great follow up to the first in the Indigo Court series.  Beginning days where Night Myst left off.  We are on a fast paced ride from beginning to end.  
Cicely is put to the test in more ways than one.  Traveling into the heart of the Indigo Court to get to the court of dreams to save Kaylin from is waking demon.   She learns of her past and who she truly is and what that means for her future.  Trusting in the Vampires and the Fae to save her beloved, Grieve from Myst.  All the while trying to say on the good side of the Vampires, open her magical shop with Peyton, and dealing with the Consortium. 
Friendships are questioned, love it tested, lines are crossed, loyalties are changed, and sides are chosen.  Everything you want in a good PR/UF book. 

A roller coaster ride of Magic, Enchanted Darkness and Fae that leaves you content but wanting more!! - DJP

The Good:  We learn a secret about Myst. We learn more about Chatter, Peyton and Kaylin.  We meet Luna ( I have a good feeling about her, I think we are good is some cool things from her). 
The Bad:  I truly cannot say one bad thing about this book.

I give this book 5 stars!!
I can’t wait for the next installment of the Indigo Court series, NIGHT SEEKER!

No comments:

Post a Comment